• Looking to learn more about financial security, investments, credit improvement, and more? Check out the NEW Teachers Credit Union blog.
• Stay Connected: E-Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, and The Brand New Teachers Credit Union Blog
We are kicking off the new year right by adding some valuable services for our customers. First, we will be adding a brand new E-Newsletter that can be emailed to you at the beginning of each month to keep you connected with the things going on at our credit union. Second, we will be posting articles and insights about current topics, budgeting tips, and special promotions to Facebook and Twitter five days a week so be sure to like us on Facebook (Cleveland Bradley Teachers FCU) and follow us on Twitter (@cbctfcu1). Lastly, we are starting a brand new blog sight that will feature several insightful blogs on personal finance, investments, and other financial tips and advice. Look for more information in the weeks to come on our Facebook, Twitter and website, and be sure to take advantage of these excellent new tools.
• Mark Your Calendar
January 19th - Closed (MLK Day)
• Cold Cash Loan - $1500 @ 8% for 15 months
If you need some help paying your taxes there is no better option than our Cold Cash Loan. From now until February 28th you can borrow $1,500 at only 8% interest and pay it back over 15 months. Rather than having to come up with a large sum of money right after Christmas, the Cold Cash Loan will allow you to spread out your payments over 2015 and keep you payments low. So if you need a little help to kick off your new year come by and see Debbie or Karen and let us get you the money that you need.
• 2015 Board of Director Nominations
We are currently accepting nominations for our 2015 Board of Directors. Nominations can be turned in to any Credit Union staff member, and must be turned in by January 31st.
• Download our Mobile App With Mobile Deposit
With features like Mobile Deposit, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Loan Requests, and Loan Calculators our mobile app is a miniature branch right in your pocket. Download it today in the app stores below.
• Mortgage Rates as low as 2.75%
• Auto Loans as low as 1.99%
The Cleveland Bradley County Teachers Federal Credit Union (CBCTFCU) offers competitively-priced financial products and services to benefit you and your family, in the spirit of helping people.
As a not-for-profit organization, we are governed and owned by our members, so once you join, you’re not only a member, you are an owner too!
We want CBCTFCU to be your one-stop shop for all financial products and services. In addition to the savings and loan products you’ll have at your fingertips as a member, we also offer:
- Direct deposit
- FREE Online Account Access with FREE Bill-Pay
- Share Draft (checking) accounts
- Student free checking accounts
- Golden Apple free checking (over 55)
- American Express Traveler’s Cheques
- Free notary service
- Coin counting machine free usage
- Cashier’s checks
- Money orders
- Safe deposit boxes
- Theme park discount tickets
- Vehicle extended warranty
- Credit life insurance
- Guaranteed asset protection
For more information on all of the products and services we offer, stop by our office today. We're on the corner of Central and Oak in downtown Cleveland, Tennessee.
To learn more about what membership with the Teachers Credit Union can offer you, read on.